About Me

My photo
Lancaster, PA, United States
I am a 26 year old female, with only hopes of becoming a rock star/movie star. Which basically means if I can't find anything else that I'm passionate about, then I'm going to be living with Mom and Pops the rest of my life(if they would even have me.) Grow up Peter Pan! is a blog about, well, growing up! And the day to day events that are thrusting me towards adulthood.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

the hangover helper

Today I woke up at 6:27am to the unpleasent feeling of my brain pulsating against my skull.  I don't know if that's what's really going on when you have a migraine, but that's what it felt like.  With every step I took to find my purse where the advil was hidding I cursed the pint of Magic Hat #9 and 2 Blue Moons I inhaled consumed the night before.  Barley able to open my eyes, I dropped to my knees searching blindly for the white bag that my mom ever so kindly told me was out of season.("you can't wear white after labor day, Dani!")  After what seemed to be an eternity plus 5 minutes; I found my precious.  Forcefully inserting my hand inside, I scrounged up 3 dusty, lipgloss-covered pills. Eureka.  Only problem was I had nothing to chase them with, and since I just got over my fear of choking on pills 3 years ago I couldn't stomach the idea of doing a "dry swallow."  So, I gave myself a quick pep talk, peeled my lifeless body of the floor and continued on to the bathroom where I popped all 3 pills and slurped them down with a few gulps of well water straight from the faucet. Yum.  This was going to be a great day.  I could feel it in my brain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment